Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm Chubbier!! (T_T)


Bismillah~~






I just got back from studying with Mizi (half an hour ago). And know what? I'm suspecting that he is trying to fatten me up so that I look bloated and lose all my kekasih2 gelap. Wakaka...

But seriously, just a week hanging out with him and now I'm back to my old size! ...which is; having spare tyres (I still have them before but at least then it was smaller!!) on you-know-where!! Arghh!

Sekurang-kurangnya masa baru putus dulu mak ada komen yang aku nampak kurus. Sekarang tidak lagi rasanya. Waaaa.....

Stress!
...
Or could it be that I'm stressful that I ate a lot these past few days? But he's always there buying me food which is full of fat and carbs! And I don't exercise! Ohh... Hate this situation. That's why I told close friends that Mizi loves to menjamu I with food. I know I have to stay away from him but I can't. Need him to tutor me. Hmmm... kena tahan selera makan pasni... Huhu... Susah tol! Lagi plak aku memang jenis tak menolak kalau bab makan. Hehehe...
Kena berusaha! Yezzar... Gambatte!!


Alhamdulillah~~

0 comments: