Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Musings...

bismIllah...


I don't really know what to write actually... hmm, maybe to jot down how I feel these past few days. Yeah I know I haven't posted anything about Mother's Day ... Just like I didn't post anything about Myanmar's catastrophe, Sufiah Yussuf [the old news], the sky-rocketing price of rice bla bla bla... But it doesn't mean I'm oblivious to what's happening around me. No. Like I wrote in my previous blog, I blog about what I feel. And about stuff happening around me. I don't really wanna write about something serious... Other bloggers would do that. As for me, this freaking blog is mine. And I can write all the garbage I want.

I don't really expect people to read it frequently but surprisingly, this blog has regular readers! Haha... Thanx for your time. Although some prefer to be silent readers and 'invisible' [can't be detected from feedjit live traffic], but thank you all the same for your time.

.
.
.

I'm dreading the upcoming classes the next weekend. Learning new subject. Killer subject [so they say...] Arghh....

I'm beginning to wonder... have I wasted my time missing someone who doesn't exist? Hmm... People changed, that is so true. Ahh I guess I should always keep my guards up. Never to let others make you vulnerable again. You shouldn't have high expectations on others cos you will be disappointed [that sound like it's coming from a loser]. Let Allah shows you the way, dear Ryehana... oh please...

Pity I'm not an innocent I used to be. If so, I would view things differently. But now, feeling a bit old from the bubbly, cheerful girl I used to be, I know things I didn't before. I no longer trust people easily. I want to. But I just can't. It needs to be earned. And that takes time, dear you-know-who-you-are...

But hey, I'm strong enough to handle yet another disappointment. I'm used to it. Ahh well, I'm here tall and strong, come what may... ;]

I do hope everything will turn out okay. Life is a long journey. We'll never know what we'll encounter along the way. Would it make me stronger? Wiser? or vice versa?




p/s: Craving for a cheesecake... Ermmm.....


alhamdulIllah...

0 comments: