Friday, December 19, 2008

Result periksa dah keluar...

bismIllah...

The result was out yesterday. I was horrified and quite shocked. It was bad. Really bad. No need for details, eh?


Enough to say, I totally blew it. Never in my life did I get such bad examination results. Worse than when I was in my 2nd semester diploma. I actually broke down when I got the news. Giler sedey…


However, after crying my eyes out for about an hour… I knew the bad result is my fault. No need to blame anyone else la kan… I was such a mess last semester. Remember the pre-exams entry? How bad I felt? All because of the chaotic schedule I led. I waste lots of my time doing stupid and unnecessary things rather than study. Shame on me. :(


I was very dispirited after finding out about the result actually… But I know I have to keep on going. I have to have a degree. I just have to! I hope Allah will bless me and give me the strength to finish my study. I really need that. Cos I feel so weak right now…


CM, thanx for ur sms asking me about my results and wishing me luck. Sorry for not telling you how I did. Hp maxis takde credit maa… (alasan) =P


Mizi, thanx for checking my results. I appreciate it. I’m sorry I was impatient. Oh, sorry too for being annoying. =P


OnePolar, thanx for calling and help me feel better with your advices. I hope you’ll get well soon. =)


Tiger, thanx for calling… even for 2 minutes. It felt like you still care. I’m surprised. And surprisingly glad.


Mr Chubby Cheeks, thanx for trying to comfort me. Thanx for listening to my cries and God knows what inaudible nonsense I said when I broke down. Thanx for coming to see me (why didn’t you tell me you were coming?!) even when you have other plans.


AlhamdulIllah… thanx for the result. It is a wake up call. I will try to do better. Give me the strength…

Dear readers, doakan semangat baru ni bukan sekejap!

That’s all for now. Cheerio!

Senang takkan dapat tanpa susah, tapi susah memang senang dapat tanpa susah payah” ~ Jangan Tidak-Tidak, Dr. Tuah.






alhamdulIllah...

11 comments:

shee said...

its ok. bole berusaha lg ;D

Izuan said...

gandakan usaha anda semester depan okey?

deenoh said...

gagal bukan bererti gagal selamanya, tingkatkan usaha anda

hafizwasa said...

chaiyok2! usaha lagi next sem ye...

skor dean list :)

Popeye said...

kegagalan bukan penamat, kejayaan bukan penyudah.

u will find some light at the end of tunnel.

Pujangga Asmara said...

Salam hana...result bad ekk..kesian..next time study rerajin n elok2..concentrate yer...wishing u good luck..hiksss

Mr. Azman @ Kreuger said...

huhuhuhuhu...
kuat kan semangat,
tabahkan hati,
tingkatkan usaha.

semoga berjaya~

Kreuger®

Ryehana sayang kamu said...

Ryehana to Shee: Yeke ok... sebenarnya sgt2 lah tak ok. huhu.. thanx anyway.. :)

Ryehana to Mr. Izuan: Insya Allah... Thanx, Mr Izuan!

Ryehana to Deenoh: That's right.. thanx, Deenoh

Ryehana to Hafizwasa: Ermm dean list?? mm..thanx! haha

Ryehana to Popeye: Hehe.. ni macam ayat dari buku motivasi jer.. huhu.. thanx anyway

Ryehana to Pujangga Asmara: Yup...result teruk giler.. thanx for the wish! :)

Ryehana to Kreuger: Thanx Kreuger...

oenpolar chomel said...

huhuhu.. rileks arr ujian jer semua ni... nak test macam mana kamu nak handle situasi mcm ni..
gudluck next time.. daaaa

Ryehanna said...

thanx, Lan...

Anonymous said...

-yashaygkacak-


x pew la gagal skang.. sedar jugak kau jan memain... dei! lu amik degree nie.. jan memain la.. ngaaaaaa~ x pe kau leh wat.. gud luck tok sem yang baru n sume kene baru... hahahhaha! =p