Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Scribbles...

bismIllah...



I can't sleeo. Haven't sleep.

I always thought being alone doesn't mean being lonely. Well... most of the time I'm comfortable by being alone. No annoying voices trying to strike up conversation, no stupid jokes and no awkward moments.

But now I feel like I am missing something. Do I miss you? Eww... I hate this feeling. I feel weak. But I guess, it is definitely okay if the feelings are mutual. Only... I don't know how you feel.

I do miss you. Your laughs. Your jokes. And you always teased me. We fought over silly things. Then, we're best friends again. You're so crazy but I adored you.

I wonder what are you doing now. I wonder whether you think of me the way I think of you. I wonder...

I am unhappy right now. I don't feel well. I wish you can be by my side right now. Cheering me up. Yes, that's impossible. I know. How I wish...

I'm sorry for any wrongdoings that I've done. I hope you'll forgive me.

I'm dreading the coming days. I fear of what my future would be. I miss talking to you about my problems. My fears. And I longed for the comforting words you used to offer me. Most of all, I yearned for your attention (God, I sound pathetic!)







Pleasure of love lasts but a moment,
Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
Bette Davis






alhamdulIllah...

2 comments:

ezany said...

mmg sah kamu ni tgh rindu kat seseorang.. kalo x camne leh typo.. ekeke..

Ryehanna said...

ha ah ek... aku xperasan. biarla..malas aku nak betulkan...