Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Black Hole

bismIllah...



My heart aches... for the memories that keep playing in my head.
Sometimes I wonder, did I make the right decision?

I do think of you now and then...
The way you comfort me when I'm down...
How relieved I got when I talked and talked about what's bothering me.. and you listened.
You listened well.

Our friendship ended... you ended it.
When I need you the most... how could you...
I was heartbroken, I was mad. Angry.

I accept it.
But oh how I wish I'm strong enough for what's waiting for me
Strong enough not to reminisce the past
Strong enough not to remember

Remember when? Oh...

...strong enough to truly let go of you

Cos God knows how long it takes to truly let go...
Years, you know...
To truly not feel any pain when I think of someone I loved once is no longer with me... but with someone else.

God help me.










Darn. It's the hormones. I hate to feel so vulnerable.

p/s: The title is Black Hole because that song by Lindsay Lohan is what I can relate to right now. Too bad can't upload it because the internet speed is *&%$^)#@!!



alhamdulIllah...

6 comments:

Mr PenyuBiru said...

aii makcik! hehehe... (ayat revenge ni)

Ryehanna said...

eleh..

dia tu yg pakcik... huhu

yOnnA said...

alaaa asal aku carik lagu tu xdpt eh? T_____T

why babe?
T_____T be strong always my dear :)
allah takkan menguji kalau kita tak mampu nak galas ujian tu (ayat tipikal)
cheer!!

nnt aku kasi panda banyak2 eh :)

samanosuke_04 said...

jiwang rr nie konon.. ceh.. takpe2 kalo ko rasa nak nangis, aku bagi bahu aku..

tak best rr lagu sedeyh2 cam black hole.. baik ko dgr lagu 'I will survive' yang cake nyanyi hehe... baru naik smangat

Pujangga Asmara said...

Ape Ke Hei Nye Nih.. Hoho.. Jiwang Karet..

Ryehanna said...

To Yonna: aku cari lagu Black Hole pn xde.. malas la plak nk upload. hehe..

ermm.. abaikan penulisan itu. :(


To Samanosuke: Tgh bersedih nk buat cmne...


To Pujangga Asmara: huhuhu... jiwang ker... melankolik ar..