Friday, May 22, 2009

If only i could erase them

bismIllah...


If only I could erase the memories..
The laughters.
The smiles.
The stories we shared.
If only..

Then I wouldn't suffer from this pain
That I tried so hard to hide
To ignore.

When I woke up in the middle of the night,
my thoughts are of you
I wonder of what would happen... what could happen...

There are no tears
But my heart is bleeding now
The flow is slow but it bleeds... now more than ever.

In the end it will be just me and my lonesome feelings.

How I wish I will stop waking up at 3 or 4 am...
Those were the times when I am most vulnerable

I wish I have someone by my side to hug me and let me forget everything that cause me pain...




alhamdulIllah...

7 comments:

Mr PenyuBiru said...

update lagik?? hehe

PriNceghOstz said...

wah...sadis glew..
hmm...sbar je r k...hehek..chill2

Mookies said...

huhu...mcm emo kak nie...

fiezafadilla said...

napa ni....

dotblogspotdotkom said...

jom HUG dia ramai²...hhuhuhuhu

Ryehanna said...

hehehe...

tulis time tgh emo... nk wat cmner...

Pakcik Dot, amik kesempatan eh! LOL

dotblogspotdotkom said...

bukan ambik kesempatan..... we will let u forget everything.....blh gitu...huhuhuh

tak menahan...huhuhuhuh

biasa la org muda...seronok......sedih....suka BENCINTA...gitu le....benci tp cinta...huhuhuhuhu