Tuesday, July 21, 2009

He was very dear to me

bismIllah...


Dear Tiger,

I miss you.

We were best friends. You are someone I could turn to when I'm down. I need your honesty, your frank remarks. They are the best. And I could never be offended by what you said.

I miss your matured self despite your age. Sometimes you're nonchalant and it intrigued me.

I miss your laughter and stories.

And don't forget our so-called fights.

I miss them all.

We've adored each other before. And you don't know how much our unique friendship means to me.

Unique because... we met once. Just that one time! And we've known each other for almost 2 years now. You used to call everyday for months. We've shared stories and secrets. I trust you...

I miss our talks. I miss talking and listening to your advices. Especially when I'm so down I cried...

I know things couldn't be like before because I have him now. But... we can still be friends, can't we?

You know I don't have lots of friends. Well, friends I could trust anyway...

I miss you it hurts.

:'(



alhamdulIllah...