Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Life does go on...

bismIllah...


(Holy Quran; Al-Insyirah, 5 - 6)

"I'm trying very hard to endure and persevere. Things are not easy but others have it ten times more difficult. Always blessed, I know that the little significant and insignificant happenings in my life are the strings that help keep my chin up and appreciate more of life.

Let the wind blow in my face, let the storm rage in. Humble me, O Lord Almighty, and forgive the sins I have made, as well as my late husband's, my parents', my children's and all my family members'.
And life goes on..."


The above was taken from this blog. I followed that blog from my teacher's suggestion, and since then I was hooked.

Just thought I shared some of the words here cos they touched my heart. I want them to touch yours too.

Renung-renungkan setiap baris ayat.

Senyum itu sedekah.
It also would make you feel better. =)


alhamdulIllah...

4 comments:

eNaSaN said...

agreeD with thaT ..



seNyum iTu sedeKah

t also would make you feel better. =)




p/s sentiase senyUm tuk menceriakaN hari2 yg GundaH...lalallala

Ryehanna said...

hopefully bila senyum, org pn xjadi marah.. :)

yash aka yasha said...

tapi nape aku senyum org wat muke ngn aku?? sososoooob..

nak mintak tapak kaki aku ke nak kasot aku tuh ekk?? u.u

Ryehanna said...

Hahaha...

itu nak bermanja ngan ko la tu...

ko kan comel bile senyum!
Ngeeeee...
:D