Saturday, August 15, 2009

An uneasy feeling

bismIllah...


I just feel like crying tonight. It felt good.

Sometimes I can't be as strong as I hope I would be.

Sometimes I can't fool my own feelings about how I feel.

I just hope I can cast away these doubts I had of someone.

I wish I can control these anger, these frustrations...

I'm lucky I have been favored with some money and an opportunity this month. I am grateful. But there is this hole inside me... I feel like there's something missing... I feel like there's a void that suck out all of my good feelings.

Plus, there's something about him that has been bothering me...

God, please help me...

T___T



alhamdulIllah...

3 comments:

~azalea~ said...

??? kenapakah kamu?? ('-'?)



1st time jd org 1st.. huhu..

<< s| tED| >> said...

bawa bertenang.. semoga semuany akan okey!

Ahmad Suhazli said...

Problem adalah spice of life! sometime it too hot,sometime it sour and sometime it so sweet. Just be patient yar.