Friday, November 16, 2012

Houston, we have a problem?

bismIllah...


I'm just a human. I've done mistakes.
If you have problems with what I did (or did not do), why didn't you tell me?
Why do you keep everything locked up?

Do you still not know me?
I can take criticism. I can listen. I will try to follow your way.

Now, when I'm mad and angry, my heart felt like it's been torn apart.
I felt like this when you did something I didn't like.
I don't stay silent. I never do. I'll show you and tell you what I feel right away.

Then... now only you tell me things that you've been keeping to yourself.

I don't appreciate being counter attack when I'm already mad.

I just don't get it.

My heart ached.

I'm the easiest person you can coax and talk to.

But you can't ignore my anger. You can't ignore my tears.

You never should've ignored them.




Written By Ryehana
alhamdulIllah...

0 comments: