Friday, January 11, 2013

From my ipad

BismIllahirrahmanirrahim...


I'm in Beruas now. It's very lonely in Lumut without Razin. Yes, I left him in Beruas since Monday... Cos he was happy there. Plus, i need some time alone.

But today i'm back cos nak ambil dia and balik Lumut tomorrow.

I need to get more organized... But i still haven't managed to do that.

I miss my husband dearly... But i know i have to be strong. I chose this. Might as well toughen myself up. I'm still lucky cos i have my family close by.

- new laptop
- new treadmill ( haha... Yes, i bought one!)
- new handbag
- new sofa for the soho

Need a new laptop since hubby's acer laptop of 8 years is currently showing signs of age. It's slow and has problems with its touchpad. Have to wait for hubby to get back since he insisted we buy the gadget together. My budget was only 1.5k. But since hubby is getting his bonus again this month, bolelah dia topup sikit kalau nak lappy best2. Hehehe...

Treadmill... Hmmm, bought one preloved from an online friend. Always wanted one of those but it's so freaking pricey! All the treadmills i've surveyed are around 3-4k. And no, i dont have that much of a money to spend on a threadmill. So, when a friend is letting go hers, i grabbed it! Ok... I know what u're thinking... Maybe it'll be a display unit? Haha... Well, let's hope not k!

A handbag? Hmmm... I don't need it. But i found i cant resist the temptation. What's wrong with me? I was never a woman who loves handbags! Yet, last month i found myself buying 3 Coach handbags! And i just bought another one. Urghhh... Crazy. This is so not me. Tapi tu la... Dulu dok kata tak beli handbag, sekarang amik kau.... Meroyan handbag pulak. Nasib baik Coach je... Kalau nak LV, Gucci, Prada or Chanel, sila sepak aku kuat2 supaya sedar diri. Hahaha...

Sofa for my little office? Yes, it's a must. But i just dont have the money yet. Takpelah... Lagipun i dont stay inside my 'office' anyway. Tu tempat letak stok jer.... Malangnye, i found myself always perched on a coffee table in front of the telly. So unprofessional of me... But what can i do? It's quite lonely without the tv on. I dont watch much tv, i always turn it on however for the sound of it to drone on.... Heh. Takkan nak bwk tv masuk ofis gak kot. Poyo je... Lagipun i have to keep an eye on Razin... So takkan la nak dok dalam bilik and biar dia main sorang2 kan...

Well... I gotta sleep. Bye


Alhamdulillah...

3 comments:

wifenavy said...

dah besar razin ye..

shezz said...

mak nya tetap jugak comel.

Ryehanna said...

To Wifenavy: yup. beso dah... mcm lutfi gak le.. hehe

To Shezz: Hehehe.. thanks