Thursday, January 15, 2015

Doesn't feel pregnant

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....


Baby is 12 weeks today... the size of a lime.

Sometimes I don't feel like I'm pregnant.

This 3rd pregnancy is different a bit.

I haven't puked yet. Not even once. That is very different from my previous pregnancies. While I was pregnant with Razin & Raul, the 1st trimester is a very tiring one. I vomited a lot. Slept a lot.

People say I might be carrying a girl then. Since it's different than before. Well, I really don't know. If yes, then ok. hehehe... If it's another boy, I'm ok with that too. As long as the baby is healthy and normal, I'll be more than grateful.

On another note, I'm dreading the birth of this baby... yeah, still a longgggg way to go but I couldn't help to feel a bit panicky (whenever I think about it!).

Honestly, I don't really care if I'll be under the knife again. Well, at first I was adamant to have a normal birth... but then, oh what if I can't? If it's an emergency czer, that would be a hell lot of pain. You're hurt DOWN there, and you're going to be on operation too! I really don't want that T_T

I'm scared.

Like, really really scared when I think about giving birth.

Haihhhh.


Written By Ryehana
alhamdulillah..,

0 comments: