Friday, January 30, 2015

Strange thing

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...


Last weekend, something happened in my family. The strangest and unexplainable thing happened. Even the medical doctor said there's nothing wrong.

I wish to write more about it, but was told not to. At least until everything is back to normal.

Now here I am, at home... Putting Raul to sleep. He's a bit cranky today.. Maybe because he fell earlier in the morning? And when I tried to put him in the carseat to send his brother off to school, I bumped his head... Haihhh this morning was a mess.

I didn't send Raul to his babysitter on Fridays... Mostly because we always went back to Beruas every Friday. Ni pun petang kang nak balik...

So macam malas nak hantar babysitter. Pagi2 jela serabut sikit. Hmmmm... Camne la ade anak 3 nanti. Masak aku... 

I really need a maid. :(



Toddles



Alhamdulillah....

0 comments: