Friday, October 22, 2010

Of my transfer...work and family life...

bismIllah...


Calm. Relief.

Because I will be close to my family...
Close to those who can take care of me.

Close to my home and the familiar surroundings.

Soon, Ana... Soon.

Despite feeling a sense of relief and calm now that my boss is finally transferring me to Lumut early next month, I do feel sad too.

Sad at the thought of being apart of an environment that is full of laughter, smiles, teasing and back mouthing gossips. =)

What saddened me the most is... to be apart with those I love, adore and respect. And my colleagues... what we went thru... the catfights involved... etc. :p

I'm going to miss that.

I know there are great possibilities and insya Allah, a bright future if I stayed in this capital city of Malaysia. Promotions, money-making opportunities... etc. hmm, even my boss told me that she would've promoted me if I stayed...

But then, what about family life?

What is a marriage if a husband and wife do not share a life together?

What about this unborn child's future?

:)

I'm counting my blessings...

Instead of a new branch in Ipoh Airport, now my boss is opening a new branch in Lumut. Near my new house! Alhamdulillah...

And I'm 4 months plus pregnant! No more morning sickness and I'm feeling good... (kalau malas nak bangun waktu pagi tu biase laaa)

As for my family... Diyana has started working this week. Kerja biase-biase jela kat Seri Manjung. Good for her... She's bored to death at home. Cuma Opah jela tinggal sorang-sorang kat rumah time Mamito dan Amirul pergi sekolah...

Nini plak dah hantar resignation letter... she's not going to stay in KL after I'm gone. Elok gak.. I'm worried about her being alone here. So, she's looking for a new job. Anyone yang ada suggestion leh la gitau.. preferably in Lumut/Seri Manjung. Nak kerja ngan Kar Sin kalo leh... hehe... (she has a degree in estate management btw... a.k.a Pengurusan Hartanah)

All in all...
Life is good... for now. I take that.

Though I must say, I'm literally feeling butterflies in my stomach about my transfer.

The company is migrating to a new system to enhance our performance and quality. But this new system is a bit complicated and in my opinion, time consuming... But I guess in time, okay la kot.

So imagine... nak transfer branch baru... sistem pun baru... Faham-faham jela kalau sistem baru, mesti terkial-kial gak nak apply nanti... huhu...

And yes, everything aku kena handle la pasni. Nak hantar kereta ke puspakom, nak hantar kereta ke workshop, nak attend breakdown, nak cuci kereta, bla bla bla.. jenuh gak...

Tapi yang bagusnye, branch baru tak banyak kerja. Lagipun kat LUMUT je... bukannye busy macam KL. So hopefully dapat relaks sikit la... almaklum, perut pun dah memboyot.. huhu

eh apsal tadi beria tulis omputih sekarang tulis bm?

K lah, that's all for now.

Salam sayang dariku untuk semua...



alhamdulIllah...

7 comments:

Mr PenyuBiru said...

tengok! itu rezeki anak namanya. dulu dgr transfer ipoh kan,skang dapat lumut. kira dah memudahkan banyak keje dan yg penting dekat dgn hubby.

moga semuanya berjalan dgn baik.

::alwaniamalini:: said...

good luck and all the best t you. alhamdulillah, dapat jugak duduk dekat dengan husband n family. mmg rezeki anak tu :)

Ryehanna said...

To Mr Penyubiru: I know! mmg rezeki anak kan? senang nak pg keje... dekat ngan suami... :]

To Amalini: Thanks Amalini... :}

Tyra said...

wah bagusnye... dapat ape yg dihajati... rezeki baby.

happy for u... =)

Ryehanna said...

Thanks, Tyra.. :)

alhamdulillah...

deena awanis said...

rezeki baby dok dekat ayah dia..happy for u!!

Ryehanna said...

Thanks, Deena... :')