Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm trying to avoid it...

bismIllah...


I'm trying very hard to avoid feeling depressed during my pregnancy... But it seems that is what I'm feeling...

Question

Is it normal to be depressed during pregnancy?

At first I was overjoyed to be pregnant, but as time has passed I've grown more and more depressed. I keep wondering what I've gotten myself into. I cry all the time, and sometimes I feel almost angry at my baby. My husband doesn't understand how I feel and doesn't know how to help. I've never been around anyone else who was pregnant so I don't know if these feelings are normal or if it's just me.

Posted: 11/09/2001 by a BabyCenter Member


I feel exactly like her...
My husband also doesn't understand... or he didn't stick long enough with me to understand... whichever comes first...



Best answer:

I have a 4 year old daughter and I am pregnant again....completely and udderly unplanned. We were very careful, but it's happened. I am torn apart now because I have decided not to terminate.

For all of you out there that are feeling hopeless, I know that it sucks. Being pregnant for some women, including myself sucks. I was miserable with my first daughter, but the moment you see that little face, everything changes.

My life ended up somewhere I did not think I wanted it to be. In fact I never wanted kids. I know it seems impossible, but it will get better. If this is your first, then you will soon see face to face the little being you carried for so long and your heart will absolutely melt. It's the hardest thing to do in life, but it is also the most rewarding.

When you meet that little person you will finally realize what it means when people say all those cheesy things. If this isn't your first, then just think about the love you have for your first baby, then times it by two. The love will be there.

My mom always told me that she couldn't imagine loving any child more than she loved my oldest brother, until she had her second child, and then third and finally fourth. She realized that our hearts are big enough for all that comes our way. No matter what you will get through this. I wish I could tell you that it gets easier, but it doesn't. You will however find a way to manage. You won't ever be able to imagine your life any other way. I know that's how I feel. And I am hoping this pregnancy goes better. I am so scared. Good luck to all of you reading this. I wish you the best.

posted 03/03/2007 by KrisLau


I keep praying to Allah to make me strong...

I know I shouldn't be feeling like this.

But... to not seeing your husband for almost a month and cannot contact him everyday (or every other day... dpt call 3 hari sekali pun aku dah bersyukur!) is so sad.... I can accept if we only meet on weekends.. at least, once a week, we'll be together... but sadly no... those things didn't happened to me...

Nak jumpa 2 minggu sekali pun susah... sekarang, kena tunggu sebulan baru dapat jumpa...

Sebab tu aku depressed... takde tempat nak meluahkan rasa, takde tempat nak bermanja... takde.. T____T

Aku tak macam suami isteri lain yang baru kahwin... hari-hari ada orang teman tido... peluk time tido... dengar segala masalah kerja...

Aku takde semua tu...

To me, biarla jauh tak dapat jumpa asalkan hari-hari boleh call, boleh 3G or webcam... dah memadai... tapi takde.... tak dapat nak buat semua tu... hari-hari aku berlalu seperti seorang wanita single tapi pregnant.

Kadang-kadang aku rasa nak lari...

Aku tak tahan.




alhamdulIllah...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ryehana..
be patient..
bersyukurlah..sekurang2nya kamu ada husband yang menyayangimu walaupun berjauhan dalam keadaan pregnant ini..
saya faham kamu tensen tak dapat menghubungi suami untuk berkongsi masalah..

masih ada orang lain yang lebih sadis.. seperti saya.. ada suami tetapi seperti tiada.. hamil sembilan bulan sendirian.. menyediakan persiapan menyambut bayi sendirian.. anak yang dilahirkan diazankan orang lain yang bukan ayahnya sendiri.. dan anak membesar tanpa mengenali ayahnya.. tiada merasai kasih ayahnya sehingga kini..

jadi, bersyukurlah ryehana.. dan bersabarlah menghadapi ujian Tuhan yang baru sedikit itu..

mengadulah padaNYA.. kerana DIA sentiasa ada untuk mendengar.. ok?

:)

deena awanis said...

sabar dear..when u feel sad, always remember that there are people who suffer more than us..

kuatkan hati yer..moga2 bila dah ada baby nanti, u won't be alone anymore..

what i did kalau kena tinggal masa preggy dulu (hubby gi outstation), i talk to my tummy, luahkan perasaan etc as if my baby is in front of me..

take care yer..

yonna said...

nangis baca komen anon! T______________T

i'allah ganjaran berjauhan ko tu akan berbaloi jugak..

::alwaniamalini:: said...

sabar sabar sabar itu yang paling penting. sekarang mungkin pahit untuk ditelan tapi insyaallah it will turn out to be very sweet.