Saturday, October 13, 2012

Don't be selfish

bismIllah...


I found out today (or was it yesterday) about what you did.

It's unethical, greedy and selfish.

You lost my respect.

Yes, I admire you at first... for your good service and great recommendations... I too was amazed how you juggle your full time work with your part time business and family and manage your time to do all that you did.

You made me strive to do better. To work hard and compete.

It's a healthy competition.

Until I know you did something forbidden.

So yeah... now I know what kind of person you are. I can't believe you would do something like that. It's bizarre...

How I wish Allah will shed some light for you to 'see' and reflect on what you done. For I believe you think you did nothing wrong.

If only you knew how wrong you are...

Yes, it's good to have goals. It's good to lose some and gain some. It's good to sacrifice something to achieve your dreams.

But it is never a good thing if you use a wrong channel. A wrong way...

Matlamat tak menghalalkan cara.

Rezeki tu rahsia Allah. Bersabar dan berusahalah. Muhasabah diri jika things don't go our way.

Tak perlu nak tamak sangat sampai sanggup buat perkara tak sepatutnya.

Aku bukan baik sangat nak kata orang camni... tapi this is beyond my imagination. I was surprised like heck when I found out. Tak sangka...

Sekian.
Written By Ryehana
alhamdulIllah...

0 comments: