Monday, December 19, 2011

Meremang bulu roma baca... ouchhhh

bismIllah...


Found this testimonial and thought I share it in my blog.

**CP= Cloth Pad. And no... I don't sell cloth pad (yet). Just nak share jer... ;)

I want to share my deepest gratitude to all cloth pads initiator/entrepreneur in Malaysia

i started using commercial CP almost 1 year ago

initially i used it for my post partum period
...
it really helps :

i wound badly coz doctor korek my vjj to keluarkan membrane yg tertinggal, so the epi is tore and left to heal naturally without stitch

before i had my 1st cp, i used pads biasa, dan after some times, pad itu melekat di wound saya

and it is super horrible, miserable, macam nak meroyan

sakit, dan perit

alhamdulilah after using Snowdrop cp, all my misery with dp gone, takde lagi kes melekat di wound...my wound eventually heal after 2months

2nd part ::

i have a severe period pain coz i have pcos and endometriosis..how bad? i can faint over the pain, i can feel very much pain just by cold pipe water, its very bad

it happened since my 1st time puberty

people said that period pain will end after birth, but for me, it doesnt happen that way

i tried tens of products claiming that it can help easing the pain : all those herbal pads, just name it, almost all tried and did not worked at all

today is my 1st time period after my lates baby's delivery

i am using Baby Nisa Snowdrop and Blu Cotton Anja Juliah Abu Bakar (i love this bamboo pads! )

ALHAMDULILLAH, I DO NOT HAVE PERIOD PAIN ANYMORE...AND I ALMOST CRY WHEN I WASHED THE PAD, CAUSE I DONT FEEL ANY PAIN...ONLY ALLAH KNOWS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW..

so ladies, please dakwah kat kawan2 kita, change to cloth pads, share my story, i allow this, coz i found solution for my problem, and i really hope anyone out there who has same problem , could also feel as same as what i have now..

alhamdulilah

may ALLAH blesses all of you ladies..
by: Puan S.



Nota kaki: Tak meremang ke bace yang part mula-mula tu? uhuhu... T___T



alhamdulIllah...

3 comments:

wan habibah said...

erk... betul ke?

Ryehanna said...

betul la ni... kisah benar...

amal said...

urgh.. kena korekk? wuuuu.. left to heal naturally without stitches? ouchhhh