Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just ramblings...

bismIllah...


Baru lepas bersahur kul 5 tadi. Alhamdulillah boleh bangun... maybe sebab tidur awal kot? Lately, aku takde masa nak beronline sangat. Macam semalam la... balik umah terus tidur. Penat betul... mental aku yang penat actually... :(

Other than the fact that my body changes rapidly after married (a bloated look, i tell you!), my workplace is also giving me the stress I don't need. So how not to feel geram+bengang? aduiyai...

I need to be with my hubby...
I want his comfort...
I want his hugs...


I wish I'm back in Lumut...

It's not that I hate my job, NO. I love it!! I just don't like it when I found there are people who is more a butt-kissing person and bossy than a good worker in the workplace. Or... the kind of person who always take advantage on people and bully... This is not right.

I wish we have a moderator or something who notices all this. But no... nada.

So here I am... I'm not in trying to find the mood to work.

Dear God, give me the strength and the patience... And I pray that You won't turn me to be one of those people that I detest. Amin.

Salam.


alhamdulIllah...

2 comments:

Chybee said...

banyak bersabar ok. doakan semuanya ok je for u! :)

noor afzan said...

sian awak..
sabar ok..
tu la dugaan perkahwinan kalau duduk asing2.