Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pheww...

bismIllah...


Actually, tadi aku upgrade blogger aku... tapi tak reti pulak nak naip entry lepas tu. Signature Ryehana kat bawah entry takleh enter2 ke bawah... Lastnyer, revert to old blogger back.

I prefer old blogger! haha... (i think it needs some getting used to)

Anyway, just to update my blog current work I'm doing.


I'm upgrading MamaPanda.Com to a better site. So it's under maintenance right now. I'm afraid all my old posts would be gone. But then... lantak lah. I can always create a new blog. hehe...

I'm also in a process of stocking up the store with more products. Hopefully all is well. I'm super busy lately... I didn't even have time to shower! Oh the sacrifice you make to be a work-at-home-mom. huhuhu...

Talking of TIME. Where did it go?? I found myself not having enough time everyday... more so since Razin is more active and doesn't want to nap (kill me now) in the afternoon. And I found myself so exhausted, not having enough rest and easily pissed off.

I've shouted at Razin several times in a day. I think my neighbor suspected that I'm abusing my child... Ape tak nya, hari-hari kot asyik dengar Razin nangis menjerit-jerit macam ape lagi. Ya Allah... tak tau nak cakap. Padahal, I just went to the toilet to pee! It took less than 3 minutes! But no.. dear Razin will cry his heart out if Mommy is no longer in sight.

*Sigh*

I wish there is someone else in the house rather than just me and Razin. I think Razin is afraid of being left alone... If back home in Beruas, he ignored me because there were lots of people to entertain him. I can rest and sleep to my heart's content!

Oh I miss Perak... I miss Beruas and Lumut. Tak sabarnya nak balik! T___T

I'm looking for baby sitter that could take care of Razin for a few hours once or twice a week.

I want to go on a date night with hubby... I want to dine in peace and enjoy my meal without having to worry of a child's restless behaviour. I really want some of my ME time. I want to go out to malls and do some shopping without bringing my baby along... So that I can have more time.

But then, mana nak cari baby sitter plak kan? Pastu, aku ni percaya ke nak tinggal anak kat orang? Susah gak tu cos aku tak pernah tinggalkan Razin kat strangers other than family members!

Pastu, ye ke aku leh shopping and makan dengan aman without my baby by my side? Kang teringat kat Razin time makan... ape la Razin tengah buat etc... So? Sama je la! HAHAHA...

Kesimpulannya, once you're a mother, you are your child's world and vice versa.

So dear hubby, please please be more helpful when you're around.

I have to keep my sanity intact...

Kaulah racun, kaulah penawar...

Oh well... It's 12.30 am now.

Masa untuk lipat kain. Boo hoo!


p/s: Sape amik VCO as supplement? Good eh? Heard so many good reviews about it. I think I wanna try taking those...


Sekian.



alhamdulIllah...

0 comments: