Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Of being me.

bismIllah...


Currently feeling all sorts of things.

Tired.

Nauseated.

Lazy.

Sleepy.

Headache.
(sometimes a nasty migraine oh!)

Bloated.

Itchy scalp.

Red and puffy eyes
(from all the crying. -- I cry for no apparent reason these days)

Chipped tooth.

Stomachache.

Flatulence.

Tired.

Tired.

TIRED ALL THE TIME.



Please God help me... I'm feeling weaker and weaker everyday. I felt like sleeping all day long...

I don't want to ever got up.

T___T

urgh. nak termuntah lagi...

bye.


alhamdulIllah...

4 comments:

13may said...

alehaiii....moga sihat selalu

selamat hari raya!

en_me said...

tired kanns.. uhuhu

kinto said...

ORG BERUAS..SAME LE KITE!

selamat hari raye!

Ryehanna said...

Thanks Encik 13may... :)

Memang tired pun, en_me...

Kinto, yeke org beruas?? hohoho