Thursday, January 20, 2011

31 weeks

bismIllah...


Dear little one,

You are now 31 weeks old in my tummy! Just a few more weeks to go...

In a few more weeks, I can hold you in my arms... I can see you smile (and cry!), kiss you and feed you. And oh so many other things we can do together! I'm here for you through your journey, little one... Oh... tak sabar okeh...

Though I must say, I'm pretty scared too... Mostly because of the childbirth pain. Cos people say it's very very very painful... A battle, really... I pray to God everything will be okay. Mengharap dengan sangat!

Now I no longer shop for my own stuff. Most purchased items are for you... Mak and Abah is preparing for your arrival, little one. We can't wait to see you...

Opah also is very excited... She is so proud that she's going to have you as her first grandchild. So are your aunts and uncles... :')

However, I am enjoying every precious moment of you inside me. You love to squirm and kick me, dear... You always make me smile when suddenly my tummy shook because of your movements. I'm going to miss that when you come out... :)

Dear little one,

I know you will not have more space to wiggle around anymore. Just bear with it, ok?
For now, just grow healthily... strengthen those lungs of yours before you decide to tear me apart. haha... Since you are my first baby, I have no idea what to expect on your birthday. People say you could come out early, and then your Abah is planning for us to travel early next month. I'm worried a bit. But let's hope you come out at the right time... :)

Oh baby,

I haven't seen you (I want to see you clearly... not like those ultrasounds or 3D images I have now) or held you, but my love for you is overwhelming... It pours out endlessly...

I hope you will be a good son, a kind and great leader... and most of all, a humble slave to Allah...

Love you so much, my little soldier... :')

I want this romper!
sesape jumpa, leh la gtau ek...
:D

alhamdulIllah...

10 comments:

topo said...

hohoho sweeeet :)
nnt kirim salam kat bab ye..
cakap abang topo kirim salam.. hahaha

Fatehah A. said...

haha pe la topo ni. patut ckp 'uncle topo' la.kui3

kpd baby ryehanna:
dunia ni x sabar mahu jumpa kamu!

Ryehanna said...

To Topo: Ape abang topo lak? PAKCIK TOPO la... hahahah...

To Fatehah A: Betul tu.. perasan muda lak topo ni.. hihi...

thanks fatehah... mmg xsabar.. :D

andeliana said...

sy de nmpk romper lebih kurg cmtu..mummy little monster la tapi hehee..comel je kak :) kt H&M kot

naja said...

so cute mummy..;)

::alwaniamalini:: said...

bila baca entry ni, kita lak yg rasa excited ehe.. see u very soon lil baby :)

bardboo said...

sy pon xsabo nk tunggu baby kuar..tp takut nak bersalin!!! waaa....huhu

Jom Lawat Blog Bardboo

deena awanis said...

siyes comel romper tu..

Idalara said...

Assalam ryehana..
lamanya kak ida tk singgah sini..ryehana pun sdg menanti hari je..mudah2an semuanya selamat...insyallah..jaga diri dan baby eluk2 ye..

Ryehanna said...

To Andeliana: Ala.. xmo mommy little monster (sian baby.. haha). Nak Mommy's Little Soldier gak. huhu

To Naja: Thanks..

To Alwaniamalini: Org yg bc pn excited, lagi plak org yg tgh mengalami...hihi... mmg xsabar dh! :D

To Bardboo: Same la kite.. especially ni kita nyer first time kan... huhu

To Deena Awanis: Ha ah.. comel kan?? hihi

To Idalara: Insya Allah kak... thanks... mmg lame xmenjenguk... rupanya link blog akak xe kat bloglist... br je td sy update. :D