Sunday, May 22, 2011

A song that I miss....

bismIllah...


Have you ever missed a song?

I did.

A couple of days ago, I was driving back from work. As I turned to my house area, a familiar 'ting a ling a ling' was on the air... (I tuned to Lite FM). It was so familiar but I couldn't remember what song it was... So I waited for the singer to sing the song... It took me just a few seconds to guess the title when I heard the words to the song... It was one of my favorites! How could I forget that song?

And oh... I don't know how to describe it, but how I miss that song! I listened to the rest of the song even after I already parked the car in our front porch. (my sister was wondering what the heck was I STILL doing in the car when she already opened the sliding door for me to enter my house)

It's just that...
I really miss that song...

That song brought back thousands of memories... of my diploma years, mostly...

I felt so relaxed... so calm when I listened to it...the melody was so nice....

So here I am, listening to it again cos I am missing my husband... yeah, forget the words of that song. Irrelevant to my status now... it's a great song nonetheless!

Dear hubby,

Who would've guessed that we will be together? We've known each other for just a short time before we decided (or was it, I decided? haha) to get married.

Things happened for a reason, right?

If our paths did not cross, maybe I would still be single... and a bit lost.
There would be no Razin yet.

But our paths DID cross. At 26 years old (not yet actually...since my birthday is in August!), I am married to you and I have a beautiful baby boy that lights up our life. I love every single moments of being a wife and a mother.

So here is the song that made me stopped and smiled the other day...

Enjoy...




p/s: Entry mushy2 cos dah nak dekat sambut anniversary ni. HEHE



p/p/s: Kenapa aku rase teruk giler entry bahasa inggeris aku ni?? giler babeng serabai... tula, lame xnulih dalam english. buruk beno bunyinye. huhuh


alhamdulIllah...

3 comments:

amal said...

aa one of my favourite as well. first time dgr lagu ni masa tengok cerita phillipine with the same title. bea lorenzo and ape tah nama pelakon laki tu ehehe.. suka jugak. lagu ni mmg sweet :)

PakMail said...

This is also one of my favourite song. A theme song from the film Tootsie. A very nice song.

Bila dengar lagu ni.... teringat kekasih pertama saya ketika di dalam navy. I thought she would be mine, malangnya tidak menjadi kenyataan.

Lagu kenangan mengusik jiwa di pagi Ahad ni.

Anyway, semuga semuanya baik di pagi hari Ahad ini buat Ryehanna sekeluarga.

Ryehanna said...

To Amal: Best kan lagu ni? hehehe

To Pak Mail: Wahh mmg kenangan betul... saya teringt jgk kat ex-bf bila dgr lagu ni cos dia yg belikan kasetnya (dia byr je tp xtau sgt pn lagu2 dalam tu... hehehe)

kenangan kan?

thanks.. alhamdulillah semuanya baik2 je... :)