Friday, December 24, 2010

Kepada yang pernah aku sayangi...

bismIllah...



I don't think you ever stop loving someone you cared that deeply about. I also don't think you should try to erase any part of your past, because, in fact, you can't somehow. The difference is, to let go of the pain and get on with life.


And I believe I've done that.





Random;

Today's mission: Going to KL to send Sonata and took back Innova. Then to Lanchang, Pahang to spend the night at my PIL's.


Tomorrow? Check in hotel in Kuantan and lepak umah Mak Njang sampai malam cos sepupuku, Aziati akan menikah malam esok.


alhamdulIllah...

2 comments:

::alwaniamalini:: said...

nice quote ;)

selamat berhujung minggu n have a safe journey!

eNaSaN said...

Yes eraSe it..just let it gO...huahuahua..but is haRd 2do...huk3...



have safe JournEy...